Splitting Version 4.5
Splitting Version 4.5 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Splitting Version 4.5 from your computerblue-series
. Further information on blue-series can be found here
. More data about the software Splitting Version 4.5 can be found at http://www.blue-series.com
. Splitting Version 4.5 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Splitting folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Splitting\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Splitting Version 4.5. Splitting Version 4.5's main file takes about 886.50 KB (907776 bytes) and its name is Splitting.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Splitting Version 4.5. They occupy about 1.51 MB (1584060
bytes) on disk.
- Splitting.exe (886.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (660.43 KB)
This data is about Splitting Version 4.5 version 4.5
Splitting Version 4.5 is a program marketed by blue-series. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Splitting Version 4.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Splitting Version 4.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Splitting Version 4.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Splitting Version 4.5". If it is installed on your PC the Splitting Version 4.5 application will be found very quickly. After you click Splitting Version 4.5 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Splitting Version 4.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Splitting Version 4.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.blue-series.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Splitting\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Splitting Version 4.5.
8. After removing Splitting Version 4.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Splitting Version 4.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Splitting Version 4.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Splitting Version 4.5 by blue-series from your PC, we are not saying that Splitting Version 4.5 by blue-series is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Splitting Version 4.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-04 13:55:54.950