This page is about Splitter 1.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Splitter 1.1 from your PCPuran Software
. You can find out more on Puran Software or check for application updates here
. Further information about Splitter 1.1 can be found at http://www.puransoftware.com
. Splitter 1.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Splitter folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Splitter 1.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Splitter\unins000.exe. Splitter 1.1's primary file takes around 953.88 KB (976768 bytes) and is named Splitter.exe.
Splitter 1.1 contains of the executables below. They take 2.16 MB (2268800
bytes) on disk.
- Joiner.exe (73.38 KB)
- Splitter.exe (953.88 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to Splitter 1.1 version 1.1
Splitter 1.1 is an application marketed by the software company Puran Software. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Splitter 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Splitter 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Splitter 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Splitter 1.1". If it exists on your system the Splitter 1.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Splitter 1.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Splitter 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Splitter 1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.puransoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Splitter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Splitter 1.1.
8. After uninstalling Splitter 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Splitter 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Splitter 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Splitter 1.1 by Puran Software from your PC, we are not saying that Splitter 1.1 by Puran Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Splitter 1.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 01:16:29.580