Split Second version 184.108.40.206
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Split Second version 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Split Second version 18.104.22.168 from your PCSGG
. You can read more on SGG or check for application updates here
. Usually the Split Second version 22.214.171.124 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SGG\Split Second directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Split Second version 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SGG\Split Second\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled SplitSecond.exe and its approximative size is 13.36 MB (14004224 bytes).
Split Second version 188.8.131.52 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 243.88 MB (255729661
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SplitSecond.exe (13.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.34 MB)
- Setup.exe (36.60 MB)
- Setup.exe (63.76 MB)
- Setup.exe (63.79 MB)
- Setup.exe (64.55 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Split Second version 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Split Second version 18.104.22.168 is an application by SGG. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Split Second version 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Split Second version 126.96.36.199 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Split Second version 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "Split Second version 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the Split Second version 220.127.116.11 application will be found very quickly. After you click Split Second version 18.104.22.168 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Split Second version 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Split Second version 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Split Second version 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Split Second version 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Split Second version 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Split Second version 18.104.22.168 by SGG from your PC, we are not saying that Split Second version 22.214.171.124 by SGG is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Split Second version 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 05:00:10.660