Split Second version 22.214.171.124
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Split Second version 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Split Second version 188.8.131.52 from your PCSGG
. You can read more on SGG or check for application updates here
. Usually the Split Second version 184.108.40.206 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SGG\Split Second directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Split Second version 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SGG\Split Second\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled SplitSecond.exe and its approximative size is 13.36 MB (14004224 bytes).
Split Second version 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 243.88 MB (255729661
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SplitSecond.exe (13.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.34 MB)
- Setup.exe (36.60 MB)
- Setup.exe (63.76 MB)
- Setup.exe (63.79 MB)
- Setup.exe (64.55 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Split Second version 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Split Second version 188.8.131.52 is an application by SGG. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Split Second version 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Split Second version 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Split Second version 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Split Second version 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the Split Second version 126.96.36.199 program will be found automatically. After you click Split Second version 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Split Second version 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Split Second version 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing Split Second version 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Split Second version 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Split Second version 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Split Second version 188.8.131.52 by SGG from your PC, we are not saying that Split Second version 184.108.40.206 by SGG is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Split Second version 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 05:00:10.660