Split Second is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Split Second from your systemMedia Games
. More information on Media Games can be found here
. Click on http://www.mediaco.ir
to get more details about Split Second on Media Games's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Games\Split Second directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Split Second is C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Games\Split Second\unins000.exe. SplitSecond.exe is the Split Second's primary executable file and it takes close to 13.36 MB (14004224 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Split Second. They occupy about 15.50 MB (16256565
bytes) on disk.
- MediaKiller.exe (89.50 KB)
- Split Second (c) Disney 1.0 + 6 Trainer.exe (850.99 KB)
- SplitSecond.exe (13.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- Unmsetup.exe (46.00 KB)
Split Second is an application offered by Media Games. Some people want to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Split Second is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Split Second from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Split Second or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Split Second". If it is installed on your PC the Split Second program will be found automatically. When you select Split Second in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Split Second, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Split Second:
- The publisher is: http://www.mediaco.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Games\Split Second\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Split Second.
8. After removing Split Second, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Split Second that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Split Second with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Split Second by Media Games from your computer, we are not saying that Split Second by Media Games is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Split Second supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-26 17:37:35.203