Split Second is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Split Second from your systemMedia Games
. More information on Media Games can be found here
. Click on http://www.mediaco.ir
to get more details about Split Second on Media Games's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Games\Split Second directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Split Second is C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Games\Split Second\unins000.exe. SplitSecond.exe is the Split Second's primary executable file and it takes close to 13.36 MB (14004224 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Split Second. They occupy about 15.50 MB (16256565
bytes) on disk.
- MediaKiller.exe (89.50 KB)
- Split Second (c) Disney 1.0 + 6 Trainer.exe (850.99 KB)
- SplitSecond.exe (13.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- Unmsetup.exe (46.00 KB)
Split Second is an application offered by Media Games. Some people want to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Split Second is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Split Second from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Split Second or simply click the Search field and type in "Split Second". If it is installed on your PC the Split Second app will be found very quickly. When you click Split Second in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Split Second, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Split Second:
- The publisher is: http://www.mediaco.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Games\Split Second\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Split Second.
8. After removing Split Second, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Split Second that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Split Second with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Split Second by Media Games from your computer, we are not saying that Split Second by Media Games is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Split Second supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-26 17:37:35.203