Splinter Cell Blacklist
This info is about Splinter Cell Blacklist for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Splinter Cell Blacklist from your systemUbisoft
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Ubisoft. Detailed information about Splinter Cell Blacklist can be found at http://splintercell.ubi.com/blacklist/
. The program is often located in the C:/Uplay/Splinter Cell Blacklist folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Splinter Cell Blacklist is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uplay.exe. Uplay.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 13.47 MB (14123208 bytes) on disk.
Splinter Cell Blacklist is comprised of the following executables which occupy 24.39 MB (25572184
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.29 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (196.66 KB)
- Uplay.exe (13.47 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.05 MB)
- UplayService.exe (2.26 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.31 MB)
For more Splinter Cell Blacklist versions please click below:
Splinter Cell Blacklist has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\E__UserName_Splinter Cell - Blacklist_Blacklist_Launcher_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Splinter Cell - Blacklist.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Splinter Cell Blacklist.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Uplay Install 91
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ubisoft\Splinter Cell Blacklist
Splinter Cell Blacklist is an application offered by the software company Ubisoft. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Splinter Cell Blacklist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Splinter Cell Blacklist from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Splinter Cell Blacklist or simply click the Search field and type in "Splinter Cell Blacklist". If it exists on your system the Splinter Cell Blacklist app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Splinter Cell Blacklist in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Splinter Cell Blacklist, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Splinter Cell Blacklist:
- The web site of the program is: http://splintercell.ubi.com/blacklist/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uplay.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Splinter Cell Blacklist.
8. After uninstalling Splinter Cell Blacklist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Splinter Cell Blacklist which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Splinter Cell Blacklist with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Splinter Cell Blacklist by Ubisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Splinter Cell Blacklist by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Splinter Cell Blacklist in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:49:09.010