Splinter Cell - Blacklist
Splinter Cell - Blacklist is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Splinter Cell - Blacklist from your PCR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. You can read more on R.G. Mechanics, spider91 or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Splinter Cell - Blacklist can be seen at http://tapochek.net/
. Splinter Cell - Blacklist is usually set up in the C:\Games\Splinter Cell - Blacklist directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Splinter Cell - Blacklist is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Splinter Cell - Blacklist\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the Splinter Cell - Blacklist's main executable file and it occupies about 954.50 KB (977408 bytes) on disk.
Splinter Cell - Blacklist contains of the executables below. They occupy 954.50 KB (977408
bytes) on disk.
When you're planning to uninstall Splinter Cell - Blacklist you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Splinter Cell - Blacklist:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Splinter Cell - Blacklist
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Splinter Cell - Blacklist\Uninstall\unins000.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NVIDIA Corporation\Ansel\Splinter Cell: Blacklist
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Splinter Cell - Blacklist_R.G. Mechanics_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ubisoft\Splinter Cell Blacklist
Splinter Cell - Blacklist is a program marketed by the software company R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Splinter Cell - Blacklist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Splinter Cell - Blacklist with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Splinter Cell - Blacklist or simply click the Search field and type in "Splinter Cell - Blacklist". If it is installed on your PC the Splinter Cell - Blacklist app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Splinter Cell - Blacklist in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Splinter Cell - Blacklist, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Splinter Cell - Blacklist:
- The publisher is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Splinter Cell - Blacklist\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Splinter Cell - Blacklist.
8. After removing Splinter Cell - Blacklist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Splinter Cell - Blacklist which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Splinter Cell - Blacklist with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Splinter Cell - Blacklist by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your computer, nor are we saying that Splinter Cell - Blacklist by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Splinter Cell - Blacklist supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:11:50.460