Splice Windows Client
You can find below details on how to remove Splice Windows Client for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Splice Windows Client from your PCSplice
. You can read more on Splice or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Splice folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. Splice Windows Client's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Splice\Update.exe --uninstall. Splice.WinClient.exe is the Splice Windows Client's main executable file and it occupies around 852.00 KB (872448 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Splice Windows Client. They occupy an average of 2.54 MB (2665296
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- Splice.Updater.exe (94.91 KB)
- Splice.Updater.exe (94.91 KB)
- Splice.WinClient.exe (852.00 KB)
- SpliceUtility.exe (72.50 KB)
This info is about Splice Windows Client version 1.2.21
alone. For other Splice Windows Client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Splice Windows Client is a program marketed by Splice. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Splice Windows Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Splice Windows Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Splice Windows Client or simply click the Search feature and type in "Splice Windows Client". If it is installed on your PC the Splice Windows Client program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Splice Windows Client in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Splice Windows Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Splice Windows Client.
8. After uninstalling Splice Windows Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Splice Windows Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Splice Windows Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Splice Windows Client by Splice from your computer, nor are we saying that Splice Windows Client by Splice is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Splice Windows Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-23 16:41:38.697