SplashID Safe 6.2
How to uninstall SplashID Safe 6.2 from your computer
SplashID Safe 6.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by SplashData
. More data about SplashData can be read here
. Click on http://www.splashdata.com/splashid/
to get more data about SplashID Safe 6.2 on SplashData's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SplashData\SplashID Safe folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. SplashID Safe 6.2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SplashData\SplashID Safe\uninst.exe. SplashID Safe.exe is the SplashID Safe 6.2's main executable file and it occupies circa 12.65 MB (13268992 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside SplashID Safe 6.2. They occupy about 13.04 MB (13678362
bytes) on disk.
- SplashID Safe.exe (12.65 MB)
- uninst.exe (114.82 KB)
- wuwinstaller.exe (284.95 KB)
This web page is about SplashID Safe 6.2 version 6.2
A way to uninstall SplashID Safe 6.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
SplashID Safe 6.2 is a program released by the software company SplashData. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall SplashID Safe 6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SplashID Safe 6.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SplashID Safe 6.2". The SplashID Safe 6.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SplashID Safe 6.2 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SplashID Safe 6.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SplashID Safe 6.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.splashdata.com/splashid/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SplashData\SplashID Safe\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SplashID Safe 6.2.
8. After uninstalling SplashID Safe 6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SplashID Safe 6.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SplashID Safe 6.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows XP (5.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SplashID Safe 6.2 by SplashData from your PC, nor are we saying that SplashID Safe 6.2 by SplashData is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SplashID Safe 6.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 01:14:02.487