SplashID Safe 6.0.4
This page is about SplashID Safe 6.0.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SplashID Safe 6.0.4 from your PCSplashData
. Further information on SplashData can be found here
. Click on http://www.splashdata.com/splashid/
to get more information about SplashID Safe 6.0.4 on SplashData's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\SplashData\SplashID Safe directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for SplashID Safe 6.0.4 is C:\Program Files\SplashData\SplashID Safe\uninst.exe. SplashID Safe 6.0.4's main file takes around 12.63 MB (13244416 bytes) and its name is SplashID Safe.exe.
The executables below are part of SplashID Safe 6.0.4. They occupy an average of 13.02 MB (13653793
bytes) on disk.
- SplashID Safe.exe (12.63 MB)
- uninst.exe (114.83 KB)
- wuwinstaller.exe (284.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.4
of SplashID Safe 6.0.4.
SplashID Safe 6.0.4 is a program by SplashData. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase SplashID Safe 6.0.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SplashID Safe 6.0.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SplashID Safe 6.0.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "SplashID Safe 6.0.4". The SplashID Safe 6.0.4 application will be found very quickly. After you select SplashID Safe 6.0.4 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SplashID Safe 6.0.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SplashID Safe 6.0.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.splashdata.com/splashid/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SplashData\SplashID Safe\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SplashID Safe 6.0.4.
8. After uninstalling SplashID Safe 6.0.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SplashID Safe 6.0.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SplashID Safe 6.0.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SplashID Safe 6.0.4 by SplashData from your PC, we are not saying that SplashID Safe 6.0.4 by SplashData is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SplashID Safe 6.0.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-15 20:40:31.917