You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove SplashID 18.104.22.1680 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SplashID 22.214.171.1240 from your systemSplashData
. Further information on SplashData can be seen here
. More information about the software SplashID 126.96.36.1990 can be found at https://www.splashid.com
. SplashID 188.8.131.520 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SplashData\SplashID Safe folder, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for SplashID 184.108.40.2060 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SplashData\SplashID Safe\uninst.exe. SplashID Safe.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 7.30 MB (7653656 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside SplashID 220.127.116.110. They take about 15.24 MB (15985378
bytes) on disk.
- fonts.exe (203.75 KB)
- SplashID Safe.exe (7.30 MB)
- uninst.exe (111.85 KB)
- vcredist_arm.exe (1.39 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1680
of SplashID 22.214.171.1240.
SplashID 126.96.36.1990 is a program marketed by SplashData. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase SplashID 188.8.131.520 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SplashID 184.108.40.2060 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SplashID 220.127.116.110 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SplashID 18.104.22.1680". The SplashID 22.214.171.1240 program will be found automatically. After you click SplashID 126.96.36.1990 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SplashID 188.8.131.520, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SplashID 184.108.40.2060:
- The publisher is: https://www.splashid.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SplashData\SplashID Safe\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SplashID 220.127.116.110.
8. After uninstalling SplashID 18.104.22.1680, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SplashID 22.214.171.1240 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SplashID 126.96.36.1990 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SplashID 188.8.131.520 by SplashData from your computer, nor are we saying that SplashID 184.108.40.2060 by SplashData is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SplashID 220.127.116.110 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 14:53:13.670