Splash 2.1.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Splash 2.1.0 from your systemMirillis
. Take a look here
for more info on Mirillis. You can see more info related to Splash 2.1.0 at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1144043722341569/
. Usually the Splash 2.1.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mirillis\Splash directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Splash 2.1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mirillis\Splash\Uninstall.exe. Splash.exe is the Splash 2.1.0's main executable file and it takes about 8.25 MB (8646792 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Splash 2.1.0. They occupy 8.39 MB (8802412
bytes) on disk.
- Splash.exe (8.25 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (130.77 KB)
- upload_login.exe (21.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.0
of Splash 2.1.0.
Splash 2.1.0 is a program marketed by Mirillis. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Splash 2.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Splash 2.1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Splash 2.1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Splash 2.1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Splash 2.1.0 application will be found automatically. When you select Splash 2.1.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Splash 2.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Splash 2.1.0:
- The software company is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1144043722341569/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mirillis\Splash\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Splash 2.1.0.
8. After removing Splash 2.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Splash 2.1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Splash 2.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Splash 2.1.0 by Mirillis from your PC, we are not saying that Splash 2.1.0 by Mirillis is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Splash 2.1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-01 09:38:04.187