This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Spintires for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Spintires from your systemOovee® Game Studios, IMGN.PRO (Coop-Land)
. Open here
where you can get more info on Oovee® Game Studios, IMGN.PRO (Coop-Land). Click on http://www.spintires.com/
to get more facts about Spintires on Oovee® Game Studios, IMGN.PRO (Coop-Land)'s website. Usually the Spintires application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Coop-Land\Spintires directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Spintires by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Coop-Land\Spintires\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Spintires's main file takes about 8.35 MB (8758800 bytes) and is named SpinTires.exe.
The following executables are contained in Spintires. They take 9.16 MB (9600350
bytes) on disk.
- SpinTires.exe (8.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (821.83 KB)
The current web page applies to Spintires version 5
Spintires is a program released by the software company Oovee® Game Studios, IMGN.PRO (Coop-Land). Frequently, people decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Spintires is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Spintires from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Spintires or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spintires". If it is installed on your PC the Spintires program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Spintires in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Spintires, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Spintires:
- The publisher is: http://www.spintires.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Coop-Land\Spintires\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Spintires.
8. After removing Spintires, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Spintires that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spintires with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Spintires by Oovee® Game Studios, IMGN.PRO (Coop-Land) from your computer, we are not saying that Spintires by Oovee® Game Studios, IMGN.PRO (Coop-Land) is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spintires supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-30 12:44:53.367