Spider Player 1.87
You can find on this page details on how to remove Spider Player 1.87 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Spider Player 1.87 from your computerVIT Software, LLC
. More information on VIT Software, LLC can be found here
. Click on http://spider-player.com
to get more information about Spider Player 1.87 on VIT Software, LLC's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Spider Player directory (same installation drive as Windows). Spider Player 1.87's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Spider Player\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called Spider.exe and occupies 676.00 KB (692224 bytes).
Spider Player 1.87 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.67 MB (1749338
bytes) on disk.
- lame.exe (197.50 KB)
- oggenc.exe (151.50 KB)
- Spider.exe (676.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (683.34 KB)
The current page applies to Spider Player 1.87 version 126.96.36.199
Spider Player 1.87 is a program offered by VIT Software, LLC. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Spider Player 1.87 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Spider Player 1.87 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Spider Player 1.87 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Spider Player 1.87". If it exists on your system the Spider Player 1.87 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Spider Player 1.87 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Spider Player 1.87, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Spider Player 1.87:
- The web site of the program is: http://spider-player.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Spider Player\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Spider Player 1.87.
8. After removing Spider Player 1.87, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spider Player 1.87 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Spider Player 1.87 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Spider Player 1.87 by VIT Software, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Spider Player 1.87 by VIT Software, LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spider Player 1.87 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 07:16:52.287