Spider Monkey 1.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Spider Monkey 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Spider Monkey 1.0 from your PC2D Play
. Go over here
where you can get more info on 2D Play. More info about the software Spider Monkey 1.0 can be found at http://www.2dplay.com
. Spider Monkey 1.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spider Monkey\SETUP directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Spider Monkey 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Spider Monkey\SETUP\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 363.50 KB (372224 bytes) on disk and is called SETUP.EXE.
Spider Monkey 1.0 is composed of the following executables which take 363.50 KB (372224
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Spider Monkey 1.0.
Spider Monkey 1.0 is a program offered by 2D Play. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Spider Monkey 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Spider Monkey 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Spider Monkey 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spider Monkey 1.0". If it exists on your system the Spider Monkey 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Spider Monkey 1.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Spider Monkey 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spider Monkey 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.2dplay.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Spider Monkey\SETUP\setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Spider Monkey 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Spider Monkey 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Spider Monkey 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spider Monkey 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Spider Monkey 1.0 by 2D Play from your computer, nor are we saying that Spider Monkey 1.0 by 2D Play is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Spider Monkey 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-18 19:03:19.493