Spider-Man 2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Spider-Man 2 from your systemTakin
. More information on Takin can be seen here
. Further information about Spider-Man 2 can be found at http://www.Takin.com
. Usually the Spider-Man 2 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Takin\Spider-Man 2 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Spider-Man 2 is RunDll32. The program's main executable file occupies 400.00 KB (409600 bytes) on disk and is titled Webhead.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Spider-Man 2. They take about 400.00 KB (409600
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Spider-Man 2 version 1.00.0000
If you are manually uninstalling Spider-Man 2 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Spider-Man 2:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games\Spider-Man 2™.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Takin\Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man 2 is an application by the software company Takin. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Spider-Man 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Spider-Man 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Spider-Man 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spider-Man 2". The Spider-Man 2 app will be found very quickly. After you click Spider-Man 2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Spider-Man 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Spider-Man 2:
- The software company is: http://www.Takin.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Spider-Man 2.
8. After removing Spider-Man 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Spider-Man 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spider-Man 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Spider-Man 2 by Takin from your computer, nor are we saying that Spider-Man 2 by Takin is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Spider-Man 2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-07 11:54:29.123