Spiceworks is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Spiceworks from your PCSpiceworks, Inc.
. More information on Spiceworks, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.spiceworks.com
if you want to read more on Spiceworks on Spiceworks, Inc.'s web page. Usually the Spiceworks application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Spiceworks directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Spiceworks by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Spiceworks\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. spiceworks_desktop.exe is the Spiceworks's primary executable file and it takes approximately 60.00 KB (61440 bytes) on disk.
Spiceworks is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.89 MB (7223035
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- nmap-5.61-Spiceworks-setup.exe (3.23 MB)
- reset_password.exe (60.00 KB)
- restore_spice.exe (159.14 KB)
- spiceworks_desktop.exe (60.00 KB)
- spiceworks_package.exe (10.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (165.65 KB)
- openssl.exe (318.50 KB)
- ruby.exe (8.00 KB)
- rubyw.exe (8.00 KB)
- snmpwalk.exe (10.00 KB)
- spicetray.exe (276.31 KB)
- spicetray_silent.exe (66.31 KB)
- spiceworks-finder.exe (45.31 KB)
- spiceworks.exe (46.31 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (44.50 KB)
- swpsvr.exe (45.00 KB)
- ab.exe (72.00 KB)
- ApacheMonitor.exe (36.00 KB)
- htcacheclean.exe (57.50 KB)
- htdbm.exe (94.00 KB)
- htdigest.exe (66.00 KB)
- htpasswd.exe (75.50 KB)
- httxt2dbm.exe (53.00 KB)
- logresolve.exe (11.00 KB)
- rotatelogs.exe (47.50 KB)
- spiceworks-httpd.exe (24.31 KB)
- wintty.exe (13.00 KB)
- nmap.exe (1.74 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (51.59 KB)
- nbtscan.exe (36.00 KB)
This info is about Spiceworks version 7.1.00024
only. Click on the links below for other Spiceworks versions:
...click to view all...
Spiceworks is an application by Spiceworks, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Spiceworks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Spiceworks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Spiceworks or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spiceworks". The Spiceworks application will be found very quickly. When you click Spiceworks in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Spiceworks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Spiceworks:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.spiceworks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Spiceworks\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Spiceworks.
8. After removing Spiceworks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Spiceworks that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spiceworks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Spiceworks by Spiceworks, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Spiceworks by Spiceworks, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spiceworks in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-04 11:14:49.693