Spiceworks is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Spiceworks from your PCSpiceworks, Inc.
. More information on Spiceworks, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.spiceworks.com
if you want to read more on Spiceworks on Spiceworks, Inc.'s web page. Usually the Spiceworks application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Spiceworks directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Spiceworks by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Spiceworks\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. spiceworks_desktop.exe is the Spiceworks's primary executable file and it takes approximately 60.00 KB (61440 bytes) on disk.
Spiceworks is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.89 MB (7223035
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- nmap-5.61-Spiceworks-setup.exe (3.23 MB)
- reset_password.exe (60.00 KB)
- restore_spice.exe (159.14 KB)
- spiceworks_desktop.exe (60.00 KB)
- spiceworks_package.exe (10.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (165.65 KB)
- openssl.exe (318.50 KB)
- ruby.exe (8.00 KB)
- rubyw.exe (8.00 KB)
- snmpwalk.exe (10.00 KB)
- spicetray.exe (276.31 KB)
- spicetray_silent.exe (66.31 KB)
- spiceworks-finder.exe (45.31 KB)
- spiceworks.exe (46.31 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (44.50 KB)
- swpsvr.exe (45.00 KB)
- ab.exe (72.00 KB)
- ApacheMonitor.exe (36.00 KB)
- htcacheclean.exe (57.50 KB)
- htdbm.exe (94.00 KB)
- htdigest.exe (66.00 KB)
- htpasswd.exe (75.50 KB)
- httxt2dbm.exe (53.00 KB)
- logresolve.exe (11.00 KB)
- rotatelogs.exe (47.50 KB)
- spiceworks-httpd.exe (24.31 KB)
- wintty.exe (13.00 KB)
- nmap.exe (1.74 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (51.59 KB)
- nbtscan.exe (36.00 KB)
This info is about Spiceworks version 7.1.00024
only. Click on the links below for other Spiceworks versions:
...click to view all...
Spiceworks is an application by Spiceworks, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Spiceworks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Spiceworks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Spiceworks or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spiceworks". If it exists on your system the Spiceworks app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Spiceworks in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Spiceworks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Spiceworks:
- The software company is: http://www.spiceworks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Spiceworks\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Spiceworks.
8. After removing Spiceworks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Spiceworks that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spiceworks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Spiceworks by Spiceworks, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Spiceworks by Spiceworks, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spiceworks in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-04 11:14:49.693