Sphere version 1.0
This page is about Sphere version 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Sphere version 1.0 from your PCSonicbits
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Sonicbits. Please open http://www.sonicbits.com
if you want to read more on Sphere version 1.0 on Sonicbits's page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Sphere folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Sphere version 1.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Sphere\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.47 MB (2594309 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
Sphere version 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.47 MB (2594309
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Sphere version 1.0 version 1.0
Sphere version 1.0 is a program released by Sonicbits. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Sphere version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Sphere version 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sphere version 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Sphere version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Sphere version 1.0 app will be found very quickly. After you click Sphere version 1.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sphere version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sphere version 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.sonicbits.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sphere\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sphere version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Sphere version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sphere version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sphere version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sphere version 1.0 by Sonicbits from your computer, we are not saying that Sphere version 1.0 by Sonicbits is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sphere version 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 02:04:53.880