Spelvin is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Spelvin from your systemGameHouse, Inc.
. Further information on GameHouse, Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the app Spelvin can be found at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Spelvin\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Spelvin\INSTALL.LOG is the full command line if you want to uninstall Spelvin. The program's main executable file is labeled Spelvin.exe and occupies 5.15 MB (5396309 bytes).
Spelvin is composed of the following executables which take 5.30 MB (5558613
bytes) on disk:
- Spelvin.exe (5.15 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
When planning to uninstall Spelvin you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Spelvin:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\GameHouse\Spelvin
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\GameHouse\Spelvin\Prefs\spv1_misc_prefs.txt
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\GameHouse\Spelvin\Prefs\spv1_options.txt
Spelvin is a program by GameHouse, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Spelvin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Spelvin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Spelvin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spelvin". If it is installed on your PC the Spelvin application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Spelvin in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Spelvin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spelvin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Spelvin\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Spelvin\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Spelvin.
8. After removing Spelvin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Spelvin which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spelvin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Spelvin by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Spelvin by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Spelvin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:09:27.393