A way to uninstall SpellQuizzer 1.0.1 from your system
SpellQuizzer 1.0.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by TedCo Software
. More information on TedCo Software can be found here
. You can see more info on SpellQuizzer 1.0.1 at http://www.SpellQuizzer.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\SpellQuizzer folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for SpellQuizzer 1.0.1 is "C:\Program Files\SpellQuizzer\unins000.exe". unins000.exe is the SpellQuizzer 1.0.1's main executable file and it occupies circa 674.23 KB (690416 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SpellQuizzer 1.0.1. They occupy about 674.23 KB (690416
bytes) on disk.
This data is about SpellQuizzer 1.0.1 version 1.0.1
How to erase SpellQuizzer 1.0.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
SpellQuizzer 1.0.1 is a program released by TedCo Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove SpellQuizzer 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SpellQuizzer 1.0.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "SpellQuizzer 1.0.1". If it exists on your system the SpellQuizzer 1.0.1 app will be found very quickly. After you click SpellQuizzer 1.0.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SpellQuizzer 1.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpellQuizzer 1.0.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.SpellQuizzer.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SpellQuizzer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SpellQuizzer 1.0.1.
8. After uninstalling SpellQuizzer 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SpellQuizzer 1.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SpellQuizzer 1.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed SpellQuizzer 1.0.1:
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SpellQuizzer 1.0.1 by TedCo Software from your PC, nor are we saying that SpellQuizzer 1.0.1 by TedCo Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SpellQuizzer 1.0.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 16:00:27.557