SpeedyPainter version 3.1.12
SpeedyPainter version 3.1.12 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SpeedyPainter version 3.1.12 from your computerAndrea Buzzelli
. Further information on Andrea Buzzelli can be found here
. Please open http://speedypainter.altervista.org/
if you want to read more on SpeedyPainter version 3.1.12 on Andrea Buzzelli's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedyPainter folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedyPainter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SpeedyPainter version 3.1.12. SpeedyPainter version 3.1.12's main file takes around 242.00 KB (247808 bytes) and its name is SpeedyPainter.exe.
SpeedyPainter version 3.1.12 is comprised of the following executables which take 943.16 KB (965793
bytes) on disk:
- SpeedyPainter.exe (242.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
This data is about SpeedyPainter version 3.1.12 version 3.1.12
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall SpeedyPainter version 3.1.12.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove SpeedyPainter version 3.1.12:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedyPainter
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedyPainter\data\fonts\DroidSansMono.ttf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedyPainter\data\fonts\verdana.ttf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedyPainter\DevIL.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedyPainter\freeglut.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
SpeedyPainter version 3.1.12 is a program released by the software company Andrea Buzzelli. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove SpeedyPainter version 3.1.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SpeedyPainter version 3.1.12 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SpeedyPainter version 3.1.12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SpeedyPainter version 3.1.12". If it exists on your system the SpeedyPainter version 3.1.12 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SpeedyPainter version 3.1.12 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SpeedyPainter version 3.1.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedyPainter version 3.1.12:
- The web site of the application is: http://speedypainter.altervista.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedyPainter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SpeedyPainter version 3.1.12.
8. After uninstalling SpeedyPainter version 3.1.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeedyPainter version 3.1.12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SpeedyPainter version 3.1.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SpeedyPainter version 3.1.12 by Andrea Buzzelli from your computer, nor are we saying that SpeedyPainter version 3.1.12 by Andrea Buzzelli is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SpeedyPainter version 3.1.12 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-10 12:42:50.243