Speedtest version 2018
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Speedtest version 2018 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Speedtest version 2018 from your PCSpeedtest.net
. Open here
where you can read more on Speedtest.net. Detailed information about Speedtest version 2018 can be found at http://www.speedtest.net
. Speedtest version 2018 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Speedtest directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Speedtest version 2018 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Speedtest\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Speedtest.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 17.82 MB (18690048 bytes) on disk.
Speedtest version 2018 contains of the executables below. They occupy 18.98 MB (19899723
bytes) on disk.
- Speedtest.exe (17.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2018
of Speedtest version 2018.
Speedtest version 2018 is a program marketed by Speedtest.net. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Speedtest version 2018 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Speedtest version 2018 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Speedtest version 2018 or simply click the Search field and type in "Speedtest version 2018". If it exists on your system the Speedtest version 2018 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Speedtest version 2018 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Speedtest version 2018, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Speedtest version 2018:
- The software company is: http://www.speedtest.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Speedtest\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Speedtest version 2018.
8. After removing Speedtest version 2018, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Speedtest version 2018 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Speedtest version 2018 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Speedtest version 2018 by Speedtest.net from your PC, we are not saying that Speedtest version 2018 by Speedtest.net is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Speedtest version 2018 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-01 23:46:02.310