You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove SpeedswitchXP V1.5 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SpeedswitchXP V1.5 from your computerChristian Diefer
. More information about Christian Diefer can be seen here
. More information about the program SpeedswitchXP V1.5 can be seen at http://www.diefer.de
. SpeedswitchXP V1.5 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedswitchXP directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling SpeedswitchXP V1.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedswitchXP\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. SpeedswitchXP.exe is the SpeedswitchXP V1.5's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 612.00 KB (626688 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in SpeedswitchXP V1.5. They occupy 664.11 KB (680045
bytes) on disk.
- SpeedswitchXP.exe (612.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (52.11 KB)
This data is about SpeedswitchXP V1.5 version 1.5
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove SpeedswitchXP V1.5.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SpeedswitchXP V1.5 from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by SpeedswitchXP V1.5 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\UserName\Startmenü\Programme\SpeedswitchXP
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\UserName\Desktop\SpeedswitchXP.lnk
- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\UserName\Startmenü\Programme\SpeedswitchXP\Handbuch (deutsch).lnk
- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\UserName\Startmenü\Programme\SpeedswitchXP\Manual (english).lnk
- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\UserName\Startmenü\Programme\SpeedswitchXP\SpeedswitchXP.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
SpeedswitchXP V1.5 is a program by Christian Diefer. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall SpeedswitchXP V1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SpeedswitchXP V1.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SpeedswitchXP V1.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SpeedswitchXP V1.5". The SpeedswitchXP V1.5 application will be found very quickly. When you click SpeedswitchXP V1.5 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SpeedswitchXP V1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpeedswitchXP V1.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.diefer.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedswitchXP\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SpeedswitchXP V1.5.
8. After uninstalling SpeedswitchXP V1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeedswitchXP V1.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SpeedswitchXP V1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SpeedswitchXP V1.5 by Christian Diefer from your PC, we are not saying that SpeedswitchXP V1.5 by Christian Diefer is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SpeedswitchXP V1.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 08:04:37.497