SpeedVPN version 1.5.0
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SpeedVPN version 1.5.0 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall SpeedVPN version 1.5.0 from your PCDr.VbCode@Gmail.com
. Take a look here
for more information on Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Speed-VPN directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall SpeedVPN version 1.5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Speed-VPN\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled SpeedVPN.exe and occupies 7.93 MB (8310784 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in SpeedVPN version 1.5.0. They occupy 26.90 MB (28207067
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dinstaller.exe (28.00 KB)
- SpeedVPN.exe (7.93 MB)
- tap-windows.exe (221.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (808.72 KB)
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- openssl.exe (386.50 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (3.89 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (677.10 KB)
- securetunnel1.exe (692.67 KB)
- securetunnel2.exe (114.50 KB)
- securetunnel3.exe (130.00 KB)
- securetunnel4.exe (528.50 KB)
- securetunnel5.exe (108.91 KB)
- kvpncsvc.exe (1.91 MB)
- SysSettings32.exe (485.10 KB)
- SysSettings64.exe (595.10 KB)
- tstunnel.exe (98.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (829.52 KB)
- openvpn.exe (656.50 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (23.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (832.33 KB)
- openvpn.exe (784.00 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (29.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
The current page applies to SpeedVPN version 1.5.0 version 1.5.0
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove SpeedVPN version 1.5.0.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by SpeedVPN version 1.5.0 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Speed-VPN
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SpeedVPN
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Speed-VPN\klog.log
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SpeedVPN\Kerio VPN Client.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Kerio VPN Client.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
SpeedVPN version 1.5.0 is an application by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase SpeedVPN version 1.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SpeedVPN version 1.5.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SpeedVPN version 1.5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SpeedVPN version 1.5.0". The SpeedVPN version 1.5.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SpeedVPN version 1.5.0 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SpeedVPN version 1.5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SpeedVPN version 1.5.0.
8. After uninstalling SpeedVPN version 1.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SpeedVPN version 1.5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SpeedVPN version 1.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SpeedVPN version 1.5.0 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com from your computer, we are not saying that SpeedVPN version 1.5.0 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SpeedVPN version 1.5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 18:57:29.233