SpeedUpMyComputer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall SpeedUpMyComputer from your PCSmartTweak Software
. You can find out more on SmartTweak Software or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to SpeedUpMyComputer at http://www.smarttweak.us
. Usually the SpeedUpMyComputer application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\SmartTweak\SpeedUpMyComputer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. SpeedUpMyComputer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SmartTweak\SpeedUpMyComputer\uninst.exe. SpeedUpMyComputer's main file takes around 1.96 MB (2054776 bytes) and is named SpeedUpMyComputer.exe.
SpeedUpMyComputer contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.06 MB (2162018
bytes) on disk.
- SpeedUpMyComputer.exe (1.96 MB)
- uninst.exe (104.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 38.1
of SpeedUpMyComputer. You can find below info on other releases of SpeedUpMyComputer:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove SpeedUpMyComputer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SpeedUpMyComputer from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove SpeedUpMyComputer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartTweak\SpeedUpMyComputer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SmartTweak Software\SpeedUpMyComputer
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartTweak\SpeedUpMyComputer\SpeedUpMyComputer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartTweak\SpeedUpMyComputer\SpeedUpMyComputer.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartTweak\SpeedUpMyComputer\uninst.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
SpeedUpMyComputer is an application offered by SmartTweak Software. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase SpeedUpMyComputer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SpeedUpMyComputer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SpeedUpMyComputer or simply click the Search feature and type in "SpeedUpMyComputer". The SpeedUpMyComputer application will be found very quickly. When you click SpeedUpMyComputer in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SpeedUpMyComputer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedUpMyComputer:
- The publisher is: http://www.smarttweak.us
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SmartTweak\SpeedUpMyComputer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SpeedUpMyComputer.
8. After removing SpeedUpMyComputer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SpeedUpMyComputer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SpeedUpMyComputer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SpeedUpMyComputer by SmartTweak Software from your computer, nor are we saying that SpeedUpMyComputer by SmartTweak Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SpeedUpMyComputer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:28:30.167