SpeedUp Apps Store
A guide to uninstall SpeedUp Apps Store from your computer
SpeedUp Apps Store is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by SpeedUp
. Additional info about SpeedUp can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedUp\SpeedUpAppsStore folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for SpeedUp Apps Store is C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedUp\SpeedUpAppsStore\uninstall.exe. AppUp.exe is the SpeedUp Apps Store's primary executable file and it occupies close to 332.74 KB (340728 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SpeedUp Apps Store. They take about 7.65 MB (8024815
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (11.24 KB)
- uninstall.exe (5.42 MB)
- AppUp.exe (332.74 KB)
- arh.exe (76.24 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (485.26 KB)
- ismagent.exe (595.76 KB)
- jrh.exe (438.75 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (11.24 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (269.26 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (11.74 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (11.74 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (38.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 26811
of SpeedUp Apps Store. For more SpeedUp Apps Store versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall SpeedUp Apps Store.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall SpeedUp Apps Store:
- C:\Program Files\SpeedUp\SpeedUpAppsStore
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SpeedUp Apps Store
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\SpeedUp\SpeedUpAppsStore\bin\adobe.ini
- C:\Program Files\SpeedUp\SpeedUpAppsStore\bin\agentManager.log
- C:\Program Files\SpeedUp\SpeedUpAppsStore\bin\AppUp.exe
- C:\Program Files\SpeedUp\SpeedUpAppsStore\bin\appup.ico
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SpeedUp Apps Store 26811
A way to uninstall SpeedUp Apps Store with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
SpeedUp Apps Store is a program released by the software company SpeedUp. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove SpeedUp Apps Store is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SpeedUp Apps Store or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SpeedUp Apps Store". If it exists on your system the SpeedUp Apps Store program will be found automatically. When you select SpeedUp Apps Store in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SpeedUp Apps Store, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SpeedUp Apps Store.
8. After removing SpeedUp Apps Store, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeedUp Apps Store which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SpeedUp Apps Store with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed SpeedUp Apps Store:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows XP (5.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SpeedUp Apps Store by SpeedUp from your computer, we are not saying that SpeedUp Apps Store by SpeedUp is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SpeedUp Apps Store in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:49:20.047