SpeedRunners is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall SpeedRunners from your PCtinyBuild (Coop-Land)
. Check out here
for more information on tinyBuild (Coop-Land). More information about SpeedRunners can be seen at http://tinybuild.com/speedrunners
. SpeedRunners is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Coop-Land\SpeedRunners directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for SpeedRunners is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Coop-Land\SpeedRunners\unins000.exe". SpeedRunners's main file takes around 1.12 MB (1178624 bytes) and is called SpeedRunners.exe.
SpeedRunners installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.93 MB (2020182
bytes) on disk.
- SpeedRunners.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (821.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 33
of SpeedRunners. For other SpeedRunners versions please click below:
SpeedRunners is an application offered by the software company tinyBuild (Coop-Land). Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall SpeedRunners is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SpeedRunners with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SpeedRunners or simply click the Search feature and type in "SpeedRunners". If it exists on your system the SpeedRunners program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SpeedRunners in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SpeedRunners, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpeedRunners:
- The publisher is: http://tinybuild.com/speedrunners
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Coop-Land\SpeedRunners\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SpeedRunners.
8. After uninstalling SpeedRunners, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeedRunners that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SpeedRunners with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SpeedRunners by tinyBuild (Coop-Land) from your computer, we are not saying that SpeedRunners by tinyBuild (Coop-Land) is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SpeedRunners in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 10:19:48.593