SpeedFeed 1.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SpeedFeed 1.0 from your computerSpeedLedger
. More info about SpeedLedger can be read here
. More info about the program SpeedFeed 1.0 can be found at www.speedledger.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedFeed folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall SpeedFeed 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedFeed\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled speedfeed.exe and its approximative size is 138.50 KB (141824 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with SpeedFeed 1.0. They occupy about 10.46 MB (10969136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (215.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
- novapv.exe (5.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.54 MB)
- novainv7.exe (224.31 KB)
- novainv7.exe (196.81 KB)
- dotNetFx35setup.exe (2.74 MB)
- speedfeed.exe (138.50 KB)
The current page applies to SpeedFeed 1.0 version 1.0
SpeedFeed 1.0 is a program offered by the software company SpeedLedger. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase SpeedFeed 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SpeedFeed 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SpeedFeed 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SpeedFeed 1.0". The SpeedFeed 1.0 application will be found automatically. After you click SpeedFeed 1.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SpeedFeed 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpeedFeed 1.0:
- The software company is: www.speedledger.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedFeed\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SpeedFeed 1.0.
8. After uninstalling SpeedFeed 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeedFeed 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SpeedFeed 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SpeedFeed 1.0 by SpeedLedger from your PC, nor are we saying that SpeedFeed 1.0 by SpeedLedger is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SpeedFeed 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 12:17:30.167