You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove SpeedDown 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall SpeedDown 184.108.40.206 from your systemDreamWiz Internet Co.,Ltd
. Further information on DreamWiz Internet Co.,Ltd can be found here
. More data about the app SpeedDown 220.127.116.11 can be seen at http://www.dreamwiz.com
. SpeedDown 18.104.22.168 is typically set up in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\speeddown_new folder, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for SpeedDown 22.214.171.124 is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\speeddown_new\uninst.exe. downFavoriteIconsV2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 567.63 KB (581248 bytes) on disk.
SpeedDown 126.96.36.199 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.01 MB (2105688
bytes) on disk.
- downFavoriteIconsV2.exe (567.63 KB)
- SPUpdate.exe (924.56 KB)
- SPUpSvc.exe (423.56 KB)
- uninst.exe (140.59 KB)
This page is about SpeedDown 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
SpeedDown 220.127.116.11 is a program by DreamWiz Internet Co.,Ltd. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase SpeedDown 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SpeedDown 22.214.171.124 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SpeedDown 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SpeedDown 188.8.131.52". The SpeedDown 184.108.40.206 program will be found automatically. After you select SpeedDown 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SpeedDown 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedDown 22.214.171.124:
- The software company is: http://www.dreamwiz.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\speeddown_new\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SpeedDown 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling SpeedDown 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeedDown 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SpeedDown 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SpeedDown 18.104.22.168 by DreamWiz Internet Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that SpeedDown 22.214.171.124 by DreamWiz Internet Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SpeedDown 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-13 04:53:42.880