This web page is about SpeedCrunch 0.7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SpeedCrunch 0.7 from your PCSpeedCrunch
. Further information on SpeedCrunch can be seen here
. Please open http://www.speedcrunch.org
if you want to read more on SpeedCrunch 0.7 on SpeedCrunch's website. SpeedCrunch 0.7 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SpeedCrunch directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling SpeedCrunch 0.7 is C:\Program Files\SpeedCrunch\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. speedcrunch.exe is the SpeedCrunch 0.7's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.18 MB (1242085 bytes) on disk.
SpeedCrunch 0.7 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.83 MB (1920767
bytes) on disk:
- speedcrunch.exe (1.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (662.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.7
of SpeedCrunch 0.7.
SpeedCrunch 0.7 is an application by SpeedCrunch. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall SpeedCrunch 0.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SpeedCrunch 0.7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SpeedCrunch 0.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SpeedCrunch 0.7". If it exists on your system the SpeedCrunch 0.7 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SpeedCrunch 0.7 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SpeedCrunch 0.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpeedCrunch 0.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.speedcrunch.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SpeedCrunch\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SpeedCrunch 0.7.
8. After uninstalling SpeedCrunch 0.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SpeedCrunch 0.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SpeedCrunch 0.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SpeedCrunch 0.7 by SpeedCrunch from your computer, nor are we saying that SpeedCrunch 0.7 by SpeedCrunch is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SpeedCrunch 0.7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 01:51:08.827