SpeedConnect Connection Tester
This web page is about SpeedConnect Connection Tester for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall SpeedConnect Connection Tester from your systemCBS Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on CBS Software. You can read more about related to SpeedConnect Connection Tester at http://www.cbs-soft.com
. SpeedConnect Connection Tester is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CBS Software\SpeedConnect Connection Tester directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\CBS Software\SpeedConnect Connection Tester\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SpeedConnect Connection Tester. SpeedConnect Connection Tester's primary file takes around 291.39 KB (298384 bytes) and is named SpeedConnectConnectionTester.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in SpeedConnect Connection Tester. They occupy 2.28 MB (2385786
bytes) on disk.
- ShowNetworkActivity.exe (151.70 KB)
- SpeedConnect Internet Accelerator.exe (608.00 KB)
- SpeedConnectConnectionTester.exe (291.39 KB)
- SpeedConnectStartUp.exe (588.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
SpeedConnect Connection Tester is an application marketed by the software company CBS Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove SpeedConnect Connection Tester is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SpeedConnect Connection Tester from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SpeedConnect Connection Tester or simply click the Search feature and type in "SpeedConnect Connection Tester". If it is installed on your PC the SpeedConnect Connection Tester app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SpeedConnect Connection Tester in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SpeedConnect Connection Tester, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedConnect Connection Tester:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cbs-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CBS Software\SpeedConnect Connection Tester\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SpeedConnect Connection Tester.
8. After uninstalling SpeedConnect Connection Tester, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeedConnect Connection Tester which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SpeedConnect Connection Tester with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SpeedConnect Connection Tester by CBS Software from your PC, nor are we saying that SpeedConnect Connection Tester by CBS Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SpeedConnect Connection Tester in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:22:32.920