This page is about SpeedCommander 18 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SpeedCommander 18 from your systemSWE Sven Ritter
. You can read more on SWE Sven Ritter or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.speedproject.de/
if you want to read more on SpeedCommander 18 on SWE Sven Ritter's website. SpeedCommander 18 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 18 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 18\UnInstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SpeedCommander 18. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.21 MB (6513608 bytes) on disk and is named SpeedCommander.exe.
SpeedCommander 18 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 21.94 MB (23001360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileSearch.exe (2.90 MB)
- FileSync.exe (2.54 MB)
- fsc.exe (1.30 MB)
- LuaHelper.exe (125.99 KB)
- RestartApp.exe (30.93 KB)
- SCBackupRestore.exe (2.27 MB)
- SpeedCommander.exe (6.21 MB)
- SpeedEdit.exe (2.64 MB)
- SpeedView.exe (2.29 MB)
- sqc.exe (1.35 MB)
- UnInstall.exe (292.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.50.9700
of SpeedCommander 18. You can find below info on other releases of SpeedCommander 18:
SpeedCommander 18 is a program released by the software company SWE Sven Ritter. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove SpeedCommander 18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SpeedCommander 18 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SpeedCommander 18 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SpeedCommander 18". If it is installed on your PC the SpeedCommander 18 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SpeedCommander 18 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SpeedCommander 18, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedCommander 18:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.speedproject.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 18\UnInstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SpeedCommander 18.
8. After removing SpeedCommander 18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SpeedCommander 18 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SpeedCommander 18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SpeedCommander 18 by SWE Sven Ritter from your PC, nor are we saying that SpeedCommander 18 by SWE Sven Ritter is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SpeedCommander 18 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 04:15:06.153