This page is about SpeedCommander 17 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SpeedCommander 17 from your PCSWE Sven Ritter
. Go over here
for more details on SWE Sven Ritter. Please open http://www.speedproject.de/
if you want to read more on SpeedCommander 17 on SWE Sven Ritter's page. Usually the SpeedCommander 17 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 17 folder, depending on the user's option during install. SpeedCommander 17's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 17\UnInstall.exe. SpeedCommander 17's main file takes about 5.21 MB (5465544 bytes) and its name is SpeedCommander.exe.
The executable files below are part of SpeedCommander 17. They occupy about 19.54 MB (20486416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Ekag20nt.exe (1.93 MB)
- FileSearch.exe (2.10 MB)
- FileSync.exe (1.74 MB)
- fsc.exe (1.22 MB)
- LuaHelper.exe (79.99 KB)
- RestartApp.exe (27.93 KB)
- SCBackupRestore.exe (2.35 MB)
- SpeedCommander.exe (5.21 MB)
- SpeedEdit.exe (1.88 MB)
- SpeedView.exe (1.51 MB)
- sqc.exe (1.29 MB)
- UnInstall.exe (221.41 KB)
The current page applies to SpeedCommander 17 version 17.50.9100
alone. You can find below a few links to other SpeedCommander 17 versions:
...click to view all...
SpeedCommander 17 is an application offered by the software company SWE Sven Ritter. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall SpeedCommander 17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SpeedCommander 17 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SpeedCommander 17 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SpeedCommander 17". If it exists on your system the SpeedCommander 17 app will be found automatically. After you click SpeedCommander 17 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SpeedCommander 17, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpeedCommander 17:
- The publisher is: http://www.speedproject.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 17\UnInstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SpeedCommander 17.
8. After uninstalling SpeedCommander 17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SpeedCommander 17 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SpeedCommander 17 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SpeedCommander 17 by SWE Sven Ritter from your PC, nor are we saying that SpeedCommander 17 by SWE Sven Ritter is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SpeedCommander 17 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 20:21:44.353