SpeedCommander 16 (x64)
SpeedCommander 16 (x64) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SpeedCommander 16 (x64) from your systemSWE Sven Ritter
. Additional info about SWE Sven Ritter can be found here
. Click on http://www.speedproject.de/
to get more data about SpeedCommander 16 (x64) on SWE Sven Ritter's website. SpeedCommander 16 (x64) is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 16 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling SpeedCommander 16 (x64) is C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 16\UnInstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.66 MB (4885960 bytes) on disk and is labeled SpeedCommander.exe.
SpeedCommander 16 (x64) contains of the executables below. They take 10.30 MB (10797112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EncryptKeyCode.exe (110.36 KB)
- FileSearch.exe (1.10 MB)
- FileSync.exe (743.42 KB)
- fsc.exe (158.40 KB)
- LuaHelper.exe (92.99 KB)
- MxQvwProxy.exe (124.93 KB)
- RestartApp.exe (31.93 KB)
- SCBackupRestore.exe (1.58 MB)
- SpeedCommander.exe (4.66 MB)
- SpeedEdit.exe (827.42 KB)
- SpeedView.exe (461.42 KB)
- sqc.exe (225.90 KB)
- UnInstall.exe (258.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.43.8900
of SpeedCommander 16 (x64). Click on the links below for other SpeedCommander 16 (x64) versions:
...click to view all...
SpeedCommander 16 (x64) is an application by the software company SWE Sven Ritter. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove SpeedCommander 16 (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SpeedCommander 16 (x64) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SpeedCommander 16 (x64) or simply click the Search feature and type in "SpeedCommander 16 (x64)". If it exists on your system the SpeedCommander 16 (x64) app will be found automatically. When you select SpeedCommander 16 (x64) in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SpeedCommander 16 (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedCommander 16 (x64):
- The publisher is: http://www.speedproject.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 16\UnInstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SpeedCommander 16 (x64).
8. After removing SpeedCommander 16 (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeedCommander 16 (x64) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SpeedCommander 16 (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SpeedCommander 16 (x64) by SWE Sven Ritter from your PC, nor are we saying that SpeedCommander 16 (x64) by SWE Sven Ritter is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SpeedCommander 16 (x64) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 09:52:24.873