This web page is about SpeedCommander 16 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall SpeedCommander 16 from your computerSWE Sven Ritter
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on SWE Sven Ritter. You can read more about on SpeedCommander 16 at http://www.speedproject.de/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 16 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall SpeedCommander 16 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 16\UnInstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. SpeedCommander 16's primary file takes around 3.89 MB (4075768 bytes) and its name is SpeedCommander.exe.
The executables below are part of SpeedCommander 16. They take an average of 9.08 MB (9521256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EncryptKeyCode.exe (110.36 KB)
- FileSearch.exe (1.02 MB)
- FileSync.exe (679.72 KB)
- fsc.exe (131.70 KB)
- LuaHelper.exe (79.30 KB)
- RestartApp.exe (27.73 KB)
- SCBackupRestore.exe (1.58 MB)
- SpeedCommander.exe (3.89 MB)
- SpeedEdit.exe (785.72 KB)
- SpeedView.exe (433.22 KB)
- sqc.exe (195.70 KB)
- UnInstall.exe (219.70 KB)
The current page applies to SpeedCommander 16 version 16.10.8200
only. You can find below info on other application versions of SpeedCommander 16:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SpeedCommander 16:
The files below were left behind on your disk by SpeedCommander 16's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 16
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SpeedCommander 16
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 16
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 16\7za.dll
- C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 16\AppIcons.dll
- C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 16\Cx7z72.dll
- C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 16\CxAce72.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 16\SpeedCommander.exe
SpeedCommander 16 is a program released by the software company SWE Sven Ritter. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall SpeedCommander 16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SpeedCommander 16 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SpeedCommander 16 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SpeedCommander 16". If it is installed on your PC the SpeedCommander 16 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SpeedCommander 16 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SpeedCommander 16, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedCommander 16:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.speedproject.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 16\UnInstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SpeedCommander 16.
8. After removing SpeedCommander 16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SpeedCommander 16 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SpeedCommander 16 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SpeedCommander 16 by SWE Sven Ritter from your computer, nor are we saying that SpeedCommander 16 by SWE Sven Ritter is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SpeedCommander 16 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 10:01:26.900