SpeedCommander 16 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by SWE Sven Ritter. You can read more on SWE Sven Ritter or check for application updates here. Please open http://www.speedproject.de/ if you want to read more on SpeedCommander 16 on SWE Sven Ritter's web page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 16 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 16\UnInstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SpeedCommander 16. The application's main executable file is called SpeedCommander.exe and its approximative size is 3.89 MB (4078840 bytes).
SpeedCommander 16 is composed of the following executables which take 9.09 MB (9527904 bytes) on disk:
A way to erase SpeedCommander 16 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
SpeedCommander 16 is a program marketed by SWE Sven Ritter. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove SpeedCommander 16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.
download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SpeedCommander 16 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SpeedCommander 16". If it exists on your system the SpeedCommander 16 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SpeedCommander 16 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SpeedCommander 16, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpeedCommander 16:
The software company is: http://www.speedproject.de/
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 16\UnInstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SpeedCommander 16.
8. After uninstalling SpeedCommander 16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SpeedCommander 16 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SpeedCommander 16 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SpeedCommander 16 by SWE Sven Ritter from your PC, nor are we saying that SpeedCommander 16 by SWE Sven Ritter is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SpeedCommander 16 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.