SpeedCommander 15 (x64)
This web page is about SpeedCommander 15 (x64) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SpeedCommander 15 (x64) from your PCSWE Sven Ritter
. Open here
for more info on SWE Sven Ritter. More details about SpeedCommander 15 (x64) can be found at http://www.speedproject.de/
. Usually the SpeedCommander 15 (x64) program is placed in the C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for SpeedCommander 15 (x64) is C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15\UnInstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 4.44 MB (4658328 bytes) on disk and is named SpeedCommander.exe.
The following executables are installed beside SpeedCommander 15 (x64). They take about 9.95 MB (10436992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EncryptKeyCode.exe (110.36 KB)
- FileSearch.exe (1.08 MB)
- FileSync.exe (726.13 KB)
- fsc.exe (150.63 KB)
- LuaHelper.exe (85.67 KB)
- MxQvwProxy.exe (118.14 KB)
- RestartApp.exe (25.14 KB)
- SCBackupRestore.exe (1.57 MB)
- SpeedCommander.exe (4.44 MB)
- SpeedEdit.exe (812.63 KB)
- SpeedView.exe (446.63 KB)
- sqc.exe (218.63 KB)
- UnInstall.exe (234.13 KB)
This web page is about SpeedCommander 15 (x64) version 15.61.8000
alone. For more SpeedCommander 15 (x64) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SpeedCommander 15 (x64) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 17
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\SpeedCommander.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15\Macros.spm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15\SpeedCommander.bin
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15\SpeedCommander.tkp
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15\SpeedCommander.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15\SpeedCommander-backup.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 17\Macros.spm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 17\SpeedCommander.bin
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 17\SpeedCommander.tkp
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 17\SpeedCommander.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 17\SpeedCommander-backup.xml
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SpeedCommander 15 (x64)
SpeedCommander 15 (x64) is an application by the software company SWE Sven Ritter. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall SpeedCommander 15 (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SpeedCommander 15 (x64) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SpeedCommander 15 (x64) or simply activate the Search field and type in "SpeedCommander 15 (x64)". The SpeedCommander 15 (x64) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SpeedCommander 15 (x64) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SpeedCommander 15 (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedCommander 15 (x64):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.speedproject.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SpeedProject\SpeedCommander 15\UnInstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SpeedCommander 15 (x64).
8. After uninstalling SpeedCommander 15 (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SpeedCommander 15 (x64) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SpeedCommander 15 (x64) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SpeedCommander 15 (x64) by SWE Sven Ritter from your PC, we are not saying that SpeedCommander 15 (x64) by SWE Sven Ritter is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SpeedCommander 15 (x64) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:14:48.663