SpeedBit Toolbar is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall SpeedBit Toolbar from your computerSpeedBit Ltd.
. Go over here
for more info on SpeedBit Ltd.. More details about the application SpeedBit Toolbar can be found at http://www.speedbit.com/toolbar
. SpeedBit Toolbar is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SpeedBit Toolbar\Toolbar folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing SpeedBit Toolbar is C:\Program Files\SpeedBit Toolbar\TRRemove.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 199.16 KB (203936 bytes) on disk and is named TbHelper2.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside SpeedBit Toolbar. They take about 321.97 KB (329696
bytes) on disk.
- TbHelper2.exe (199.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (47.66 KB)
- update.exe (75.16 KB)
This web page is about SpeedBit Toolbar version 4212238
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of SpeedBit Toolbar:
...click to view all...
SpeedBit Toolbar is an application released by the software company SpeedBit Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall SpeedBit Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SpeedBit Toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SpeedBit Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "SpeedBit Toolbar". The SpeedBit Toolbar application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SpeedBit Toolbar in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SpeedBit Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpeedBit Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.speedbit.com/toolbar
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SpeedBit Toolbar\TRRemove.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SpeedBit Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling SpeedBit Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeedBit Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SpeedBit Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SpeedBit Toolbar by SpeedBit Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that SpeedBit Toolbar by SpeedBit Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SpeedBit Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-21 13:02:59.260