Speed Test Analysis
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Speed Test Analysis for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Speed Test Analysis from your systemSpeed Analysis
. More info about Speed Analysis can be seen here
. Further information about Speed Test Analysis can be seen at http://www.speedanalysis.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Programmi\Speed Test Analysis folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Speed Test Analysis by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Programmi\Speed Test Analysis\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Speed Test Analysis's main file takes about 90.20 KB (92367 bytes) and its name is uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Speed Test Analysis. They take 634.94 KB (650176
bytes) on disk.
- BackgroundHost64.exe (464.31 KB)
- uninst.exe (80.42 KB)
- uninstall.exe (90.20 KB)
The current page applies to Speed Test Analysis version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Speed Test Analysis:
Speed Test Analysis is a program offered by Speed Analysis. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Speed Test Analysis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Speed Test Analysis using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Speed Test Analysis or simply activate the Search field and type in "Speed Test Analysis". The Speed Test Analysis program will be found very quickly. After you select Speed Test Analysis in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Speed Test Analysis, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Speed Test Analysis:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.speedanalysis.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\Speed Test Analysis\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Speed Test Analysis.
8. After removing Speed Test Analysis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Speed Test Analysis that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Speed Test Analysis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Speed Test Analysis by Speed Analysis from your PC, we are not saying that Speed Test Analysis by Speed Analysis is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Speed Test Analysis supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 09:17:30.887