Speed Reader Enhanced
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Speed Reader Enhanced for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Speed Reader Enhanced from your systemAble Opus
. Open here
for more information on Able Opus. More info about the software Speed Reader Enhanced can be found at http://www.AbleOpus.Weebly.com/
. Speed Reader Enhanced is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Able Opus\Speed Reader Enhanced folder, regulated by the user's option. Speed Reader Enhanced's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Able Opus\Speed Reader Enhanced\Uninstall.exe. Speed Reader Enhanced.exe is the Speed Reader Enhanced's main executable file and it takes about 608.00 KB (622592 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Speed Reader Enhanced. They occupy 807.21 KB (826580
bytes) on disk.
- Speed Reader Enhanced.exe (608.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (199.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.3
of Speed Reader Enhanced. You can find below info on other releases of Speed Reader Enhanced:
Speed Reader Enhanced is an application marketed by the software company Able Opus. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Speed Reader Enhanced is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Speed Reader Enhanced from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Speed Reader Enhanced or simply click the Search field and type in "Speed Reader Enhanced". If it exists on your system the Speed Reader Enhanced application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Speed Reader Enhanced in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Speed Reader Enhanced, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Speed Reader Enhanced:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.AbleOpus.Weebly.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Able Opus\Speed Reader Enhanced\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Speed Reader Enhanced.
8. After uninstalling Speed Reader Enhanced, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Speed Reader Enhanced that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Speed Reader Enhanced with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Speed Reader Enhanced by Able Opus from your computer, nor are we saying that Speed Reader Enhanced by Able Opus is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Speed Reader Enhanced supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-10 07:47:45.590