This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Speed Fox for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Speed Fox from your systemSpeed Fox
. More information on Speed Fox can be seen here
. Usually the Speed Fox application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedFoxV1\SpeedFoxV1alpha2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Speed Fox is C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedFoxV1\SpeedFoxV1alpha2\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 292.50 KB (299525 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Speed Fox. They take 292.50 KB (299525
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (292.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Speed Fox.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Speed Fox:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Speed Fox when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\SpeedFoxV1\SpeedFoxV1alpha2\ff\resources\speed-fox
- C:\Program Files\SpeedFoxV1\SpeedFoxV1alpha2\ff\resources\speed-fox\data\elabs_content.js
- C:\Program Files\SpeedFoxV1\SpeedFoxV1alpha2\ff\resources\speed-fox\data\icon.png
- C:\Program Files\SpeedFoxV1\SpeedFoxV1alpha2\ff\resources\speed-fox\data\jquery-1.8.2.min.js
- C:\Program Files\SpeedFoxV1\SpeedFoxV1alpha2\ff\resources\speed-fox\data\underscore.js
Speed Fox is an application by the software company Speed Fox. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Speed Fox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Speed Fox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Speed Fox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Speed Fox". The Speed Fox program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Speed Fox in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Speed Fox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Speed Fox.
8. After uninstalling Speed Fox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Speed Fox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Speed Fox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Speed Fox by Speed Fox from your computer, we are not saying that Speed Fox by Speed Fox is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Speed Fox in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 20:48:13.733