You can find below detailed information on how to remove SpectrumWorx for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SpectrumWorx from your systemLittle Endian
. Open here
for more info on Little Endian. Please follow www.littleendian.com/SpectrumWorx/
if you want to read more on SpectrumWorx on Little Endian's website. SpectrumWorx is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Little Endian\SpectrumWorx folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Little Endian\SpectrumWorx\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SpectrumWorx. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.42 MB (1487958 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with SpectrumWorx. They take about 1.42 MB (1487958
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.1
of SpectrumWorx. You can find below info on other versions of SpectrumWorx:
SpectrumWorx is an application by Little Endian. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase SpectrumWorx is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SpectrumWorx from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SpectrumWorx or simply click the Search feature and type in "SpectrumWorx". If it is installed on your PC the SpectrumWorx app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SpectrumWorx in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SpectrumWorx, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpectrumWorx:
- The web site of the program is: www.littleendian.com/SpectrumWorx/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Little Endian\SpectrumWorx\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SpectrumWorx.
8. After removing SpectrumWorx, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SpectrumWorx that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SpectrumWorx with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SpectrumWorx by Little Endian from your PC, we are not saying that SpectrumWorx by Little Endian is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SpectrumWorx supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 08:34:35.200