Spectrum Control Center 1.66
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Spectrum Control Center 1.66 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Spectrum Control Center 1.66 from your systemSpectrum GmbH
. You can read more on Spectrum GmbH or check for application updates here
. More data about the software Spectrum Control Center 1.66 can be found at http://www.Spectrum-instrumentation.com
. Usually the Spectrum Control Center 1.66 application is placed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Spectrum GmbH\SpcmControl directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Spectrum GmbH\SpcmControl\uninst.exe" /CurrentUser is the full command line if you want to remove Spectrum Control Center 1.66. spcmcontrol.exe is the Spectrum Control Center 1.66's main executable file and it takes around 610.99 KB (625656 bytes) on disk.
Spectrum Control Center 1.66 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 668.42 KB (684461
bytes) on disk:
- spcmcontrol.exe (610.99 KB)
- uninst.exe (57.43 KB)
This info is about Spectrum Control Center 1.66 version 1.66
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Spectrum Control Center 1.66:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Spectrum GmbH\Spectrum Control Center
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Spectrum GmbH\SpcmControl\AN005_Card_Control_Center.pdf
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Spectrum GmbH\SpcmControl\spcmcontrol.exe
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Spectrum GmbH\Spectrum Control Center\Spectrum Control Center Manual.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Spectrum GmbH\Spectrum Control Center\Spectrum Control Center.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Spectrum Control Center
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Spectrum Control Center\DisplayName
Spectrum Control Center 1.66 is a program marketed by the software company Spectrum GmbH. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Spectrum Control Center 1.66 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Spectrum Control Center 1.66 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Spectrum Control Center 1.66 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Spectrum Control Center 1.66". The Spectrum Control Center 1.66 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Spectrum Control Center 1.66 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Spectrum Control Center 1.66, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Spectrum Control Center 1.66:
- The publisher is: http://www.Spectrum-instrumentation.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Spectrum GmbH\SpcmControl\uninst.exe" /CurrentUser
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Spectrum Control Center 1.66.
8. After removing Spectrum Control Center 1.66, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Spectrum Control Center 1.66 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Spectrum Control Center 1.66 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Spectrum Control Center 1.66 by Spectrum GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Spectrum Control Center 1.66 by Spectrum GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Spectrum Control Center 1.66 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-27 19:16:11.753