Special Uninstaller version 3.8
Special Uninstaller version 3.8 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Special Uninstaller version 3.8 from your PChttp://www.specialuninstaller.com/
. You can find out more on http://www.specialuninstaller.com/ or check for application updates here
. Further information about Special Uninstaller version 3.8 can be found at http://www.specialuninstaller.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Special Uninstaller folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Special Uninstaller\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Special Uninstaller version 3.8. The application's main executable file is named ALSU.exe and it has a size of 829.70 KB (849616 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Special Uninstaller version 3.8. They occupy about 11.09 MB (11624768
bytes) on disk.
- ALSU.exe (829.70 KB)
- SU.exe (5.06 MB)
- SU_BAC.exe (2.17 MB)
- SU_Update.exe (1.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.8
of Special Uninstaller version 3.8.
If you're planning to uninstall Special Uninstaller version 3.8 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\125\E__Special Uninstaller_ALSU_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\125\E__Special Uninstaller_unins000_exe
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Special Uninstaller\ALSU.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Special Uninstaller\SU.exe.FriendlyAppName
Special Uninstaller version 3.8 is a program released by the software company http://www.specialuninstaller.com/. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Special Uninstaller version 3.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Special Uninstaller version 3.8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Special Uninstaller version 3.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Special Uninstaller version 3.8". The Special Uninstaller version 3.8 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Special Uninstaller version 3.8 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Special Uninstaller version 3.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Special Uninstaller version 3.8:
- The software company is: http://www.specialuninstaller.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Special Uninstaller\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Special Uninstaller version 3.8.
8. After removing Special Uninstaller version 3.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Special Uninstaller version 3.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Special Uninstaller version 3.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Special Uninstaller version 3.8 by http://www.specialuninstaller.com/ from your computer, nor are we saying that Special Uninstaller version 3.8 by http://www.specialuninstaller.com/ is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Special Uninstaller version 3.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 23:24:22.007