Special Internet Offers
Special Internet Offers is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Special Internet Offers from your PCRiverdeep
. More information about Riverdeep can be found here
. More info about the software Special Internet Offers can be seen at http://www.riverdeep.net
. Special Internet Offers is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Riverdeep\Offers\ELPPC folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Riverdeep\Offers\ELPPC\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Special Internet Offers. EReg32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 272.00 KB (278528 bytes) on disk.
Special Internet Offers installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 23.83 MB (24985807
bytes) on disk.
- EarthlinkInstaller.exe (17.82 MB)
- EReg32.exe (272.00 KB)
- PeoplePCOnline.exe (5.70 MB)
- uninst.exe (46.58 KB)
The current page applies to Special Internet Offers version 1.0
Special Internet Offers is an application marketed by Riverdeep. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Special Internet Offers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Special Internet Offers from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Special Internet Offers or simply click the Search feature and type in "Special Internet Offers". If it exists on your system the Special Internet Offers application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Special Internet Offers in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Special Internet Offers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Special Internet Offers:
- The publisher is: http://www.riverdeep.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Riverdeep\Offers\ELPPC\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Special Internet Offers.
8. After uninstalling Special Internet Offers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Special Internet Offers which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Special Internet Offers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Special Internet Offers by Riverdeep from your PC, we are not saying that Special Internet Offers by Riverdeep is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Special Internet Offers supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 11:29:06.077