Special Forces: Team X
Special Forces: Team X is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Special Forces: Team X from your systemZombie Studios
. You can read more on Zombie Studios or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Special Forces: Team X at http://www.specialforcesteamx.com
. Special Forces: Team X is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Special Forces Team X folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Special Forces: Team X is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 19.56 MB (20509696 bytes) on disk and is titled SealTeamXGame-Win32-Shipping.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Special Forces: Team X. They occupy about 59.61 MB (62505504
bytes) on disk.
- dotnetfx35setup.exe (2.82 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- PhysX_9.10.0513_SystemSoftware.exe (32.44 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.28 MB)
- SealTeamXGame-Win32-Shipping.exe (19.56 MB)
Special Forces: Team X is a program released by the software company Zombie Studios. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Special Forces: Team X is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Special Forces: Team X with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Special Forces: Team X or simply activate the Search field and type in "Special Forces: Team X". If it exists on your system the Special Forces: Team X program will be found very quickly. When you click Special Forces: Team X in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Special Forces: Team X, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Special Forces: Team X:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.specialforcesteamx.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Special Forces: Team X.
8. After removing Special Forces: Team X, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Special Forces: Team X that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Special Forces: Team X using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Special Forces: Team X by Zombie Studios from your computer, nor are we saying that Special Forces: Team X by Zombie Studios is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Special Forces: Team X in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 06:27:52.800