This page is about Speccy for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Speccy from your systemPiriform
. Open here
for more information on Piriform. Speccy is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Speccy directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Speccy is C:\Program Files\Speccy\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Speccy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.21 MB (5461824 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Speccy. They take about 5.31 MB (5566272
bytes) on disk.
- Speccy.exe (5.21 MB)
- uninst.exe (102.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Speccy version 1.16
only. You can find here a few links to other Speccy versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you remove Speccy from your computer.The files below were left behind on your disk by Speccy when you uninstall it:
Speccy is an application offered by the software company Piriform. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Speccy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Speccy with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Speccy or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Speccy". The Speccy app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Speccy in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Speccy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Speccy.
8. After uninstalling Speccy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Speccy which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Speccy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Speccy by Piriform from your computer, we are not saying that Speccy by Piriform is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Speccy supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:37:54.967