This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SpecTestbed 2.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SpecTestbed 2.0 from your PCForteBio, Inc.
. You can find out more on ForteBio, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.fortebio.com
if you want to read more on SpecTestbed 2.0 on ForteBio, Inc.'s page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ForteBio\SpecTestbed22 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing SpecTestbed 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ForteBio\SpecTestbed22\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. SpecTestbed2.exe is the SpecTestbed 2.0's main executable file and it takes close to 8.14 MB (8533504 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SpecTestbed 2.0. They occupy an average of 8.19 MB (8590566
bytes) on disk.
- SpecTestbed2.exe (8.14 MB)
- uninst.exe (55.72 KB)
The current page applies to SpecTestbed 2.0 version 2.0
SpecTestbed 2.0 is an application marketed by ForteBio, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase SpecTestbed 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SpecTestbed 2.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SpecTestbed 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SpecTestbed 2.0". If it exists on your system the SpecTestbed 2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SpecTestbed 2.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SpecTestbed 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpecTestbed 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.fortebio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ForteBio\SpecTestbed22\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SpecTestbed 2.0.
8. After uninstalling SpecTestbed 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SpecTestbed 2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SpecTestbed 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SpecTestbed 2.0 by ForteBio, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that SpecTestbed 2.0 by ForteBio, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SpecTestbed 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 03:56:50.577