Sparky vs. Żarłoki
Sparky vs. Żarłoki is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Sparky vs. Żarłoki from your computerAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. You can find out more on Alawar Entertainment Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Sparky vs. Żarłoki program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar.pl\Sparky vs Glutters directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Sparky vs. Żarłoki is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar.pl\Sparky vs Glutters\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. svg.exe is the Sparky vs. Żarłoki's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.84 MB (1929536 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Sparky vs. Żarłoki. They occupy about 3.54 MB (3711719
bytes) on disk.
- svg.exe (1.84 MB)
- svg.wrp.exe (1.34 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (364.41 KB)
Sparky vs. Żarłoki is an application by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase Sparky vs. Żarłoki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Sparky vs. Żarłoki from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sparky vs. Żarłoki or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sparky vs. Żarłoki". The Sparky vs. Żarłoki program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sparky vs. Żarłoki in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Sparky vs. Żarłoki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sparky vs. Żarłoki.
8. After uninstalling Sparky vs. Żarłoki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sparky vs. Żarłoki which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sparky vs. Żarłoki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sparky vs. Żarłoki by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Sparky vs. Żarłoki by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Sparky vs. Żarłoki in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 14:54:29.207