SparkChess 7.0.5 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SparkChess 7.0.5 from your PCMedia Division srl
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Media Division srl. Please open http://www.sparkchess.com
if you want to read more on SparkChess 7.0.5 on Media Division srl's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SparkChess folder (same installation drive as Windows). SparkChess 7.0.5's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SparkChess\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is named SparkChess.exe and it has a size of 173.26 KB (177416 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in SparkChess 7.0.5. They take 1.01 MB (1063849
bytes) on disk.
- SparkChess.exe (173.26 KB)
- unins000.exe (807.66 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.5
of SparkChess 7.0.5.
SparkChess 7.0.5 is a program marketed by Media Division srl. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase SparkChess 7.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SparkChess 7.0.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SparkChess 7.0.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SparkChess 7.0.5". If it exists on your system the SparkChess 7.0.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SparkChess 7.0.5 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SparkChess 7.0.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SparkChess 7.0.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sparkchess.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SparkChess\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SparkChess 7.0.5.
8. After removing SparkChess 7.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SparkChess 7.0.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SparkChess 7.0.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SparkChess 7.0.5 by Media Division srl from your computer, we are not saying that SparkChess 7.0.5 by Media Division srl is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SparkChess 7.0.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 09:39:59.450