This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Spark 2.2.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Spark 2.2.0 from your PCArturia
. Check out here
where you can read more on Arturia. You can read more about about Spark 2.2.0 at http://www.arturia.com/
. Usually the Spark 2.2.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Arturia\Spark directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Spark 2.2.0 is C:\Program Files\Arturia\Spark\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Spark.exe is the Spark 2.2.0's main executable file and it occupies close to 61.02 MB (63980544 bytes) on disk.
Spark 2.2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 64.20 MB (67313699
bytes) on disk.
- Spark.exe (61.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins002.exe (701.16 KB)
- unins003.exe (704.78 KB)
This web page is about Spark 2.2.0 version 2.2.0
Spark 2.2.0 is an application offered by the software company Arturia. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Spark 2.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Spark 2.2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Spark 2.2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Spark 2.2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Spark 2.2.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Spark 2.2.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Spark 2.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spark 2.2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Arturia\Spark\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Spark 2.2.0.
8. After removing Spark 2.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Spark 2.2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spark 2.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Spark 2.2.0 by Arturia from your computer, we are not saying that Spark 2.2.0 by Arturia is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Spark 2.2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:57:13.617